Timothy DeFoor is the Dauphin County Controller. He has a masters degree from the Harrisburg University of Science and Technology. Over 25 years of experience in law enforcement and auditing in both public service and private industries.
- Cut wasteful government spending
- Transparent Government
Moore is from Montgomery County. She has a bachelors degree and a masters from Grand Valley State University. She is the chair board of Board of Auditors for Upper Providence Township.
- Audit the response of state programs that allocated funding for COVID-19
- Combat government waste and inefficiency
Ahmad has worked as a molecular biologist and entrepreneur. Aside from her professional experience, she has served as president of the Philadelphia NOW and on the board of the Philadelphia Foundation. Ahmad earned her Ph.D. in from the University of Pennsylvania. She immigrated to the United States from southern Asia when she was 21 years old.
- Advocate for women and communities of color
- Healthcare industry and fight against Big Pharma
Olivia Faison is a third generation Philadelphian, and a product of the Philadelphia school system. She is chair of the Health Center #4 Advisory Committee, and secretary on the Board of Directors for the City of Philadelphia Health Centers
- The need for a third political party
- Fighting against racist court systems and laws
- Quality education and climate change