WILLIAMSPORT – The Lycoming County commissioners approved personnel and court contracts during their meeting Thursday morning. On the PULSE publishes a brief list of all the county’s action items after each Thursday meeting.
Approve the following personnel actions. PASS 2-0
- DA-Central Processing Center – Robert Brown – as a part time replacement Central Processing Officer – CPO – $15.64 per hour effective 8/12/19 not to exceed 1000 hours annually.
- DA-Central Processing Center – Kenneth Schriner – as a part time replacement Central Processing Officer – CPO- $15.64 per hour effective 8/12/19 not to exceed 1000 hours annually.
- District Attorney – Devin Walker – as new position Law Clerk- pay grade 8 – $38,548.49 annually effective 8/12/19.
Approve HR Activity report for July. PASS 2-0
Approve professional services agreement with Kourt Security Partners, LLC. d/b/a Select Security. PASS 2-0
- Service contract for building access system.
Approve Contracts below $10K for July. PASS 2-0
- Three standard monthly business contracts below $10,000 for the month of July, which were previously approved by Chief Clerk Matt McDermott.
The commissioners present were Rick Mirabito and Tony Mussare. Commissioner Jack McKernan was absent.
The next commissioners’ meeting at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13.