The Lycoming County Commissioners approved new personnel, real estate exceptions and state grant funds during their Tuesday meeting. See the full list of action items here:
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CASH REQUIREMENT
Approve the following cash requirement report(s): PASS 3-0
- Approve accounts payable Cash Requirements Report in the amount of 931,974.23 for the upcoming week.
Approve the following personnel action(s): PASS 3-0
- RMS-Operations- Jimmy C. Bennett II, Full-Time Replacement/Reclassification, Equipment Operator, Paygrade 6, $18.00/ hourly. Effective 6/27/21.
- RMS-Operations- Timothy R. DeHart, Full-Time Replacement/New Position, Equipment Operator, Paygrade 6, $18.00/hourly. Effective 6/28/21.
SALARY BOARD ACTIONS
Approve update to the following salary schedule(s): PASS 3-1 (Controller Krista Rogers voted no)
RMS- Create one (1) Temporary Equipment Operator position in Operations – paygrades 5/6
BOARD OF ASSESSMENT REVISIONS
Vote on Real Estate Refunds:
- 20-001-605 – James Held – $484.67 – Veterans exception
- 20-002-212 – Todd Love – $441.42 – Veterans exception
- 07-392-115.04 – Wenger’s Feed Mill Inc – $2652.37 – a settled real estate appeal
- 07-392-115.04 – Wenger’s Feed Mill Inc – $3847.79 – a settled real estate appeal
Vote on Amendment to agreement with McCormick Law Firm – Solicitor Assessment 2018-2021. PASS 3-0
- This is a contract extension until July 1, 2024 for Attorney J. Michael Wiley at a rate of $120/hour.
Voting on appointment of Karen Mitchell to the Assessment Appeals board. She will be replacing Frank DeAndrews. PASS 3-0
Vote on 2021 Lycoming County Recreation Authority Public Officials Proposal. PASS 3-0
- $2,270 for the year.
Vote on the Purchase of 2 Spectec Transfer Trailers in the amount of $51,638 each so total for both is $117,390.00. PASS 3-0
Vote on Hughesville Tower Stormwater Maintenance Agreement. PASS 3-0
Vote on Montoursville Borough – FFY2020 CDBG-CV Subrecipient Agreement in the amount of $23,082. PASS 3-0
A contract between Lycoming County and Montoursville Borough 66,163 funds for the CBDG coronavirus response program.
Vote on Amendment to the 2019 Kids United Playground Project agreement with the WASD Education Foundation. PASS 3-0
The next Commissioners Public Meeting will be held at 10 a.m. on Tuesday June 29 in the Commissioner’s Briefing Room, 1st Floor, Executive Plaza, 330 Pine Street, Williamsport.