WILLIAMSPORT – Among other action items, the Lycoming County commissioners approved new personnel, funds for the upcoming Gold Star Family Monument, and purchases for the county landfill.
The full action list is here:
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CASH REQUIREMENT
Approve accounts payable Cash Requirements Report through April 14, 2021 for payment April 7, 2021 in the amount of $1,133,663.80. PASS 3-0
Approve the following personnel action(s): PASS 3-0
- DA-Central Processing Center, Joseph W. Hope, Part-Time Reclassification Position, Director of Central Processing, Paygrade CPO, $23.00/ Hourly. Not to exceed 1000 hours annually. Effective 4/18/21.
- DA-Central Processing Center – Timothy B. Nelson, Part-Time Reclassification Position, Assistant Director of Central Processing, Paygrade CPO, $21.00/ Hourly. Not to exceed 1000 hours annually. Effective 4/18/21.
- Planning & Community Development- Mark L. Haas, Full-Time Replacement Position, Subdivision & Land Development Administrator, Paygrade 8, $38,933.97/Salary. Effective 4/19/21,
- Pre-Release- Kaitlin N. Lunger, Full-Time Replacement/Promotion, Female Work Crew Foreman, Paygrade 7, $18.26/Hourly. Effective 4/18/21.
- Pre-Release-Timothy P. Leibensperger, Full-Time Replacement, Resident Supervisor, Paygrade 6, $16.76/Hourly. Effective 4/19/21.
- District Attorney-Corrina Schaefer, Full-Time Replacement Clerk III Position, Paygrade 4, $14.09/Hourly. Effective 4/12/21.
SALARY BOARD ACTIONS
Approve update to the following salary schedule(s): PASS 3-0
District Attorney- Central Processing Center
- Reclassify one (1) Part-Time Central Processing Officer to a Part-Time Director of Central Processing @ $23.00/hour.
- Reclassify one (1) Part-Time Central Processing Officer to a Part-Time Assistant Director of Central Processing @ $21.00/hour.
Vote on Grant & Monitoring Agreement with Central Pennsylvania Gold Star Family Monument. Act 13 Legacy Funds. $43,000 for the Gold Star Families and $7,000 for the Intruder project at Lycoming County Veterans Memorial Park. PASS 3-0
Mya Toon- Vote on agreement with Suzanne Mannes, for professional services. Not to exceed $20,000. PASS 3-0
She will be providing cross-racial identification services for the county.
Vote on Resolution with TCF National Bank. 2021 budgeted item.
A house-keeping requirement to ensure that Lycoming County has permission to purchase golf carts for the White Deer Golf Course
Vote to award RFP for tower steel for two 250′ towers for the Hesker Hill and Hughesville sites to Daley Tower Service, Inc. In the amount of $298,918. PASS 3-0
Vote on WDGC Golf Cart Loan Agreement in the amount of $441,525.
This is to formalize the agreement for the purchase of golf cards. It holds a 2% interest over the next four years. The payments will be made with golf course revenue.
Kristin McLaughlin-Vote on CDBG FFY 2021 Citizen Participation Plan. PASS 3-0
This is an update to the plan with no change to the process.
Kristin McLaughlin- Vote on CDBG FFY 2021 Language Access Plan. PASS 3-0
An update to the current plan. It shows that there is a requirement to translate documents into German (Pennsylvania Dutch) that apply to all counties within the plan.
Vote on STEP FFY 2017 CDBG -Subrecipient Agreement Amend 1. PASS 3-0
An amendment to the contract with STEP and changes the termination date of the contract.
Vote on Tarps and Chains Purchase with Southwestern Sales Co. 2021 operating budget. In the amount of $13,431.58. 2021 budgeted item. PASS 3-0
Tarps used to cover the working face field portions at the landfill.
Vote on National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System general permit application. Digger project. 2021 Budgeted item. PASS 3-0
This is a permit modification for the erosion and soil plan for the landfill.
Vote on Ford F-550 Weld Truck Purchase. In the amount of $124,333.56. 2021 Budgeted item. PASS 3-0
The current truck won’t pass inspection and needs to be replaced.
Vote on the purchase to replace the final drive for RMS Volvo Haul Truck in the amount of $27,088.51. Proprietary item. Not a 2021 budgeted item. PASS 3-0
The funding for this item will come from the landfill’s maintenance and repairs budget line.
Vote on Contract 2021 Highway Equipment PSA signed by Contractor. 2021 Budgeted item. PASS 3-0
This is on an as-needed basis. The new contract reflects a $5/hour increase.
Vote on Amendment to Agreement 2021 Muncy Creek Twp. DORA Addendum signed by Contractor. PASS 3-0
This is an update to the drop-off recycling contract with Muncy Creek Township. The new contract between Muncy Creek Township and the county will renew every six months.
Vote on Amendment to Agreement with Accent Wire Tie. 2021 budgeted item. PASS 3-0
The price of steel has increased. This amendment reflects that increase.
Vote on Ryland settlement agreement in the amount of $22,500.00. County will pay Rylind $20,000 and LDG $2,500.
An agreement to formally end the Marsh Hill Bridge Project. A combination of issues with the structure lead to cost escalation during the entirety of the project. The county and Larson Design had to make up for some of the cost escalation of the project. No general funds will be used. It will be Liquid fuels funds. The total project was over $2 million.
Vote on the purchase of (3) new licenses with APCO International Inc in the amount of $16,842. 2021 budgeted item. PASS 3-0
FCC frequencies licenses needed for the county new radio project sites.
The next commissioners public meeting will be held at 10 a.m. on Tuesday April 13 in the Commissioner’s Briefing Room, 1st Floor, Executive Plaza, 330 Pine St, Williamsport.