WILLIAMSPORT – The Lycoming County commissioners approved an annual renewal for software used by the Adult Probation Office and the county prison. In addition they approved PHARE funds to community organizations and transferred Plunkett’s Creek Township zoning to the county’s zoning department. On the PULSE publishes action items after each of the commissioners’ Thursday meetings.
Approve personnel PASS 3-0
- DPS-Communications – Dustin Williams – as a full time promotion/replacement Telecommunicator II – Pay Grade 8 – $21.21 per hour effective 11/03/19.
Enact Ordinance 2019-04 – Plunkett’s Creek Map amendment. PASS 3-0
- The Lycoming County will now add Plunkett Creek Township to it’s partner program, giving it more flexibility in regards to zoning regulations.
Approve Annual renewal contract with Northpointe/Equivant in the amount of $11,263.67. PASS 3-0
- This software is used by the Adult Probation Office and county prison to evaluate clients for treatment. This year the licenses have been reduced from 23 to 19. The renewal amount already was approved in the Information Services annual budget.
Approve professional services agreement with R & G Spring Works. PASS 3-0
- An as-needed basis to help the county landfill with excess work loads.
Approve professional services agreement with Webb Weekly. PASS 3-0
- Advertising for recycling services by the county Resource Management Services department.
Approve purchase agreement with Accent Wire Tie for Recycling Baler Materials & Supplies in the amount of $32,682.12 PASS 3-0
- They were the sole bidder.
Approve the water quality minor permit modification PASS 3-0
- Inclusion of 1,000 foot of force main from the entrance of the landfill to a mandhole near the road to connect to the sewer main in Brady Township.
Approve 2019-20 Hazardous Material Response Fund Grant Agreement in the amount of $19,786.55 PASS 3-0
- The grant provides funds for supplies, meetings and offsets costs of a part-time person.
Approve lease agreement with American Red Cross in the amount of $6,600 annually. PASS 3-0
- The agreement is for space on the Lysoc-View complex that the American Red Cross would be using for a 2-year period.
Approve professional services agreement with John G. Galaznik, M.D. FAAP not to exceed $20,000. PASS 3-0
- Galaznik will be used by the Public Defenders Office for services and consultation on cases.
Approve professional services agreement with Robert Hoffa, Esq. PASS 3-0
- Hoffa will be used by the Public Defenders office as co-defender to the public defender for capital case of I-Keem Fogan.
Approve sub recipient monitoring agreements- 2018 PHARE FUNDS. PASS 3-0
- STEP, Inc. – Urgent Need Program in the amount of $25,000.
- STEP, Inc. – Supportive Housing Program in the amount of $200,000.
- STEP, Inc. – Homes in Need Program in the amount of $300,000.
- American Rescue Workers in the grant amount of $100,000.
- Transitional Living Centers, Inc. in the grant amount of $200,000.
PHARE funds, or Pennsylvania Housing Affordability and Rehabilitation Enhancement, are provided to the county through natural gas impact fees.
The commissioners present where Rick Mirabito, Jack McKernan and Tony Mussare.
The next commissioners meeting will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 29.