WILLIAMSPORT – Lycoming County commissioners met Tuesday during a live-streamed meeting to approve items such as personnel, levee grant applications and funds for voter mailings.
Approve the following personnel actions: PASS 3-0
- Commissioners- Cynthia A. Dawson, Full-time Replacement Executive Secretary, paygrade 5 $29,679.54/Salary. Effective: 4/20/20
Approve 2020 Grant Application to PA Counties Risk Poll (PCoRP) in the amount of $18,920. PASS 3-0
- Annual application designed to support the safety committee and administration to offset costs, specifically related to a kitchen project at the Pre-Release center.
Approve Price Quote with Sunbury Motors Company for the engine rebuild of R-31 in the amount of $16,646.60. PASS 3-0
- An in-frame engine rebuild. It’s a roll-off recycling truck with about 15,000 hours on the engine.
Award RFP for Central Susquehanna Valley Transportation (CSVT) Impact Special Study to Michael Baker International, Inc. in the amount of $167,940. PASS 3-0
- About 12.5 miles of a new highway along the Route 15 corridor. Once it is fully constructed it’s expected to impact traffic patterns and affect communities along the route. Further study will be necessary to determine the nature of the traffic impact and the effect on communities. Secured $70,000 from PennDot and matched it with $30,000 in Act 13 funds. Most recently, the study is looking for an increase to add supplemental information to the study and increasing the scope of the project for an additional $67,000 funds from PennDOT.
- Approved subject to final legal and administrative review.
Approve Agreement with Trisha Hoover Jasper, Esq. for legal services as a conflicts attorney in the amount of $40,000. PASS 3-0
- On an as-needed basis
Approve Agreement with Helen Stolinas, Esq. for legal services as a conflicts attorney in the amount of $40,000. PASS 3-0
- On an as-needed basis
Change Order with Woods Environmental for the Relief Well Rehabilitation Construction Oversight Contract for Access Ramp Design in the amount of $118,507. PASS 3-0
- The area near the Faxon Street exit will require extra work with access ramps to support well drilling equipment. The piece of equipment is very large and very significant ramps will be needed to safely bring it down to the levee.
Change Order with Wood Environment and Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. for EDA Phase 2 for grant submittal support and PennDOT coordination in the amount of $24,482.00.
- A master services agreement for the execution of various work orders during the levee project. This is the overlying legal and administrative information. It only goes into effect when the project begins.
Master Services Agreement with Wood Environment and Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. for the execution of various written Work Orders related to the Relief Well Rehabilitation Construction Project.
- This is specifically related to work being done on the levee I-Wall.
Addendum to price quote with ElectionIQ for vote-by-mail services Poll Recruitment Letter $.50 per letter. PASS 3-0
- Lycoming County Voter Services needs to send out 2,000 mailers and would like to use ElectionIQ due to low in-house staff numbers to do the mailing by hand and with the anticipation of future recruitment mailings.
The next meeting will be held at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, April 21 in the Commissioner’s Briefing Room, 1st Floor, Executive Plaza, 330 Pine St.
**County Staff and Members of the public may utilize www.Lyco.org to access: the “Commissioner’s Meeting” that is live-streamed on YouTube, Meeting Agendas, and to provide Public Comment and ask Questions. Additionally, Members of the public may sign in to the YouTube video to provide public comment on agenda items only at the beginning and general public comments at the end of the meeting.