WILLIAMSPORT – The Lycoming County commissioners approved action items related to personnel, COVID-19 relief funds and extending the county’s disaster declaration by 90 days. See the full list of action items here.
Vote on the following personnel actions: PASS 3-0
- Prison- Kodie A. Hess, Full-Time Replacement, Correctional Officer Relief, Paygrade CO1, $17.23/Hourly. Effective 10/11/20.
- Prison- Acacia J. Bobotas, Full-Time Replacement, Female Correctional Officer Relief, Paygrade CO1, $17.23/Hourly. Effective 10/11/20.
Vote on the renewal purchase of network monitoring services with Center for Internet Security in the amount of $10,680. PASS 3-0
- Renewal for network monitoring and security alert service. This is a division of the Department of Homeland Security, which provides the system to the county at a reduced cost.
Vote on Municipal Recycling Program Performance Grant Application. PASS 3-0
- Total grant is $15,000 for recycling services.
Vote on Declaration of Disaster Emergency. PASS 3-0
- This is an additional 90 day disaster declaration for Lycoming County, which allows the county to continue to apply for COIVD-19 relief funds.
Recommend award for ITB for Food Products PASS 3-0
Vote on License Agreement with Dean L. Edwards to license access to property to complete necessary and required surveys and land clearing activities to construct a public safety radio tower and related structures in the amount of $1500/annually. PASS 3-0
Vote on Amendment to Lease Agreement with McMorris Family Trust to extend the lease term for (20) years to use land space for Bald Eagle Tower in the amount of $500/annually. PASS 3-0
- This is related to renovating radio towers in the county to extend radio coverage for first responders and the 911 Center.
Recommend award RFP for engineering and surveying services for Hughesville Water Authority tower site to PennCore Consulting in the amount of $109,880. PASS 3-0
- This is also related to renovating radio towers in the county to extend coverage. PennCore was the lowest bidder for the project. This is just for design consulting. A further RFP will be filed for future phases of the project.
Recommend award RFP for Professional Consulting Engineering Services to Century Engineering, Inc. as the primary consultant engineer and Larson Design Group as the backup consultant engineer to the Lycoming County Planning Commission. PASS 3-0
- This is on an as-needed basis. Normally these fees also are paid by the applicant.
Vote on Pennsylvania Commission on Crime & Delinquency Subgrant Award Letter for the Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding In the amount of $87,771. PASS 3-0
- The grant was received and this is the county’s acceptance of the amount.
Vote on Amendment to Professional and Administrative Services Agreement with SEDA-COG related to the COVID-19 County Relief Block Grant. PASS 3-0
The commissioners present were Rick Mirabito, Scott Metzger and Tony Mussare.
The next Commissioners Public Meeting will be held at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct.6 in the Commissioner’s Briefing Room, 1st Floor, Executive Plaza, 330 Pine St., Williamsport.