Do you love cookies but simply don’t have much time for baking?
Cake cookies are so easy, and you can make so many different kinds. That’s the best part!
All it takes is 3 ingredients: A box of cake mix, two eggs, and ½ cup of vegetable oil.
And guess what? You don’t even have to bust out your mixer.
Let me give you some ideas:
Cake Cookie Combos:
- Funfetti Cake + Sprinkles (MY FAV!)
- White Cake + Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Cake + Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- Red Velvet + White Chips
- Lemon Cake + Chopped Pecans
- Strawberry Cake + Chopped Drained Cherries
- Chocolate Cake + Mini Reese’s Bites
- Spice Cake + Butterscotch Chips
- White Cake Mix + Fruity Pebbles
- Carrot Cake + Mini Marshmallows
Mix and match anyway you like. The possibilities are endless!
This is perfect for the holidays, family dinners, and just to snack on. They freeze wonderfully too.
Just pick your combo, mix, and bake for 9-10 minutes at 350 degrees.
I even add icing once in a while too!