WILLIAMSPORT – Below are the action items, including a brief description about each item, from the Lycoming County commissioners’ 10 a.m. Thursday public meeting. On the PULSE will provide a brief list of action items and votes after each Thursday meeting.
- Approve PSA 2019-2020 George Junior Republic to provide child welfare services. PASS 3-0
- The service provides residential and special needs programs, behavioral modification and a home-like atmosphere for the youth. The contract renewal includes a 2.5% increase this year.
- Approve professional services agreement 2019-2020 Community Solutions, Inc. PASS 3-0
- This service provides therapy services for youth and families three times a week. The contract renewal includes a $1 rate increase.
- Approve professional services agreement 2019-2020 C. Townsend Velkoff, M.S. PASS 3-0
- Townsend provides counseling services for youth. There is no rate increase. counseling services.
- Approve professional service agreement for 2019 TRANE INC. for the HVAC BCU upgrade in the Executive Plaza. PASS 3-0
- This agreement is for a building control unit In Executive Plaza that went bad 3 months ago. The county has a loaner at present.
- Approve Cisco Smartnet contract. PASS 3-0
- Annual renewal of the county’s Nexus 7,000 for $17,902. This is a budgeted cost. The county also is considering replacing the entire unit for a cost of about $150,000, according to Karl Demi, county director of information technology.
- Approve Resolution 2019-08 Opposition to the changes being made to the Medical Assistance Transportation Program (MATP). PASS 3-0
- This is a resolution opposing a state resolution that may change the medical assistance transportation program, which Step, Inc., currently runs for Lycoming and Clinton counties, thereby jeopardizing the local program.
- Approve Resolution 2019-09 YWCA Rapid Re-Housing – DCED ESG Grant application. PASS 3-0
- This is an emergency shelter grant for the YWCA
2.8 Approve professional services agreement with June Elcock-Messan, M.D., FAAP. PASS 3-0
- Elcock-Messan will provide child abuse pediatric services not to excede $20,000 on an as-needed basis for the Lycoming County Public Defender
County commissioners present: Jack McKernan, Tony Mussare, Rick Mirabito
The next commissioners meeting will be the planning session at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 25.