Did you know ball jars are a fantastic way to store food items in your cabinets to help give you more room and keep things fresh?
Ball jars come in all sorts of different sizes and shapes, so you can get pretty creative. Here are some things I put in my balls jars that help keep my cabinets organized:
- Grains & Pastas from big and small, from shells to rice and even oatmeal.
- Chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and vanilla disc wafers.
- Sprinkles! Love me some sprinkles in a ball jar.
- Brown sugar or white sugar.
- Marshmallows, M&M’s, and red candies for my homemade applesauce.
- Taco seasoning, corn starch, and powdered coffee creamer.
- Tapioca, herbs, to bread crumbs!
- Cocoa and powdered sugar
- Protein powders and breakfast shakes
- And my personal favorite: Cinnamon and sugar. A mix ready for my famous sticky buns!
The Pioneer Woman has some awesome jars too. Check out Walmart! I can’t stand how cute some of these are.
There are so many ball jars to pick from. My favorites are the Half Pint Collection Elite Wide Mouth Ball Jars. Love them for my sprinkles and herbs!